Just as we need wholesome diets so do our companions. We are proud to offer teatime for cats & dogs! As simple as brewing a cup of tea.
Herbal Supplements for Dogs
3 oz. – $15
- Bladder Health (Marshmallow Rt, Plantain, Dandelion Lf, Mullein Lf, Horsetail & Nettles)
- Cancer Support (Nettles, Alfalfa, Oatstraw, Red Clover, Violet Lf & Fl)
- Digestif (Alfalfa, Chamomile, Dandelion Lf, Dill, Nettle, Catnip & Calendula)
- Happy Heart (Hawthorne Lf & Fl, Yarrow, Nettles, Ginkgo & Oatstraw)
- Healthy Skin (Nettle, Plantain, Red Clover, Red Raspberry Lf & Calendula)
- Joint Support (Alfalfa, Horsetail, Comfrey, Calendula, Parsley & Dandelion Rt)
- Multi-Vitamin & Mineral (Alfalfa, Dulse, Parsley, Dandelion Lf, Chia Seed, Oatstraw & Nutritional Yeast)
- Sweet Paws – A Soothing & Calming Tonic (Chamomile flowers, Oatstraw, Catnip, Nettles & Skullcap)
* Suggested Dosage:
Large Dogs- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon, 1 – 2 x/daily
Small Dogs- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon, 1 – 2 x/daily
* Suggested Use: This herbal supplement can be prepared in two ways. It can be directly sprinkled into the dog’s food, then moistened with a touch of warm water.
Or it can be prepared as an infusion. The herbs would be added to 1/2 cup boiling water, steeped 15 + minutes, strained & added to dog’s food.
Mushroom Wellness for Dogs
4 oz – $16
Ingredients: Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Turkeytail
Mushroom Wellness for Dogs, a herbal dietary supplement to encourage immune health, anti-cancerous & nutritious. For an extra artisan twist, all mushrooms were hand ground for freshness.
Join our Herbal CSH and our eNewsletter to get updates on our seasonal products.
Perfect gifts for friends or family.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.